Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bannister.jpg

What see said ^^^

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome lines & great tones.

Oh, that's looking so nice, I must say the design of stairs to the main floor is looking so unique. I would like to ask you what type of Staircase flooring's you have used over there? One of my friends, who is now constructing his new home, was confused about what type of flooring he should give to the staircase. In this case, one of his neighbour suggested him to have a hardwood flooring on the stair case or carpet. Carpet gives a rich look to the home. He decided to install carpet on the staircase, after contacting to the Zothex Flooring from their site.

Oh, that's looking so nice, I must say the design of stairs to the main floor is looking so unique. I would like to ask you what type of Staircase flooring's you have used over there? One of my friends, who is now constructing his new home, was confused about what type of flooring he should give to the staircase. In this case, one of his neighbour suggested him to have a hardwood flooring on the stair case or carpet. Carpet gives a rich look to the home. He decided to install carpet on the staircase, after contacting to the Zothex Flooring from their site.
This looks like a new take on the old game of spam;)

I agree with all those posting. It should be noted the tonal value contributes to the power of the image. Nice post processing.
Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back