Still life shots.(3 pics)

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The damm rain kept me inside today so I decided to try some still life shots.Any comments or critisicm apreaciated.Thanks.

1)
shelly.jpg

2)
dyingflame.jpg

3)
333.jpg

not keen on the colour of the first shot but number 2 is a winner

I am neither keen on the colour cast nor the subject as such which shows in #1. I must always look away quickly as not to begin to feel sick. Don't know why.

Sorry, Chris. I was thinking this all day and never meant to write it down, but then you only got the first reply after your first bump, so now I cannot but be honest about it.

I like the work with the candle holders, both, though 2 is even better than 3. But I would like to see either straightforward black+white here or the original colour version.

cool,I can always rely on you to be honest lafoto, :lol: ,Im glad you wrote it down,thats what constructive critisicm is all about so you better not hold back again right(Thats me sayin so btw);) What makes you feel sick?Is it the subject or the pp?Tell me...Thell me damm it:x grrr

I think that table that you are shooting it on kills it... Try maybe a black background or something.

Oh, you wanted to know what it is that makes me feel sick (a little) upon seeing that first photo of yours? Well, I think it is the subject as such ... it looks a bit ... urgh ... to me... don't know how to express myself here.

(Sorry I am late in replying - again! - but i had to ignore the eye doc's advice NOT to go out photographing for a whole week and DID go out early this morning).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back