Strangest Photos you have seen on someone else's camera

Stehay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have you ever been on someone else's camera and found odd pictures on there.

Why would I be looking at someone's photos on someone else's camera?

Not on their cameras, but I often project images from members cards at our photo workshop. There have been a few occasions where unusual images have turned up. Nothing totally bizarre, just experiments that didn't work etc.
Sometimes the nature of the workshop session (such as intentional camera movement) makes all the images somewhat unusual :)

Why would I be looking at someone's photos on someone else's camera?

Because you are a creep, nosey, have no freaking life, are a total idiot or just a plain old fashion mental midget. Those are some of the nicer reasons I can thing of.

Let's see, I've worked in photo labs for over 30 years......I've seen it all.

No, but I already found odd pictures on my own camera.

There are some times at family gatherings, where I leave my camera unsurveilled somewhere in the room... and then my brother sometimes gets my camera when I'm not looking, goes to the smallest room and starts a shooting of the toilets... puts the camera back on it's place as if nothing happened.

When I put my SD card in the computer later on to process my photos, I sometimes do find odd photos yes. :D

There are some times at family gatherings, where I leave my camera unsurveilled somewhere in the room... and then my brother sometimes gets my camera when I'm not looking, goes to the smallest room and starts a shooting of the toilets... puts the camera back on it's place as if nothing happened.

When I put my SD card in the computer later on to process my photos, I sometimes do find odd photos yes. :D
Really.... sometimes, **** HAPPENS !!

Really.... sometimes, **** HAPPENS !!

Nothing I saw personally... but two of my sibs once went snooping on someone's phone and found hundreds of photos of poo. As in, freshly laid in a loo.

They had intended some light FB nonsense, found someone tracking some health concern. Cured them of snooping for a while, LOL

Most reactions

Back