Structures and Architecture

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Structures and Architecture, I would like to request a forum section for this and similar subject matter, or atleast maybe a subforum if an individual one is not possible.

I can understand that some people don't want to see buildings and whatnot be they abandoned or working, but there are those who do. This subject regardless of how well or poorly done seems to get neglected in gen gallery and quickly falls off the first page heavily hindering view counts and comments.

I ask they be granted their own place so those who wish to view this subject can do so with greater ease.

Structures and Architecture, I would like to request a forum section for this and similar subject matter, or atleast maybe a subforum if an individual one is not possible.

I can understand that some people don't want to see buildings and whatnot be they abandoned or working, but there are those who do. This subject regardless of how well or poorly done seems to get neglected in gen gallery and quickly falls off the first page heavily hindering view counts and comments.

I ask they be granted their own place so those who wish to view this subject can do so with greater ease.

I would be game with that, But something that I also think needs to happen is better moderating in the general section.. Moving threads and such. There are so many post that don't belong in there... I want to be like.. Hey, you should post this in the _____ section, But I don't feel like being an ass.

Most reactions

Back