STUDIO LIGHTING..PRICE REDUCED SEE LAST COMMENT! great deal/starter kit!

jadelm31

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picturesquebyerica.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PROMASTER COOL light - double light system comes with bag, two stands, and two 5100k light bulbs used twice. (studio not much for me)....Purchased new for 350-375$ (around) and selling for $190- GREAT SET purchased from a top notch photography needs store and good brand- great for getting your studio started and folds up compact enough to take with you to do on location shoots.

KAJ_1655.jpg KAJ_1655.jpg

no, not that kit....this is a cool light which means it doesnt get hot to the touch...it is continuous...Hold on and I will give you a model number

two of these PROMASTER LS2 n Deluxe Light Stand 9252 - Light Stands Accessories - Spec Sheet

and then two 5500K lightbulbs used once. When you do the math it is about 300$...but when i purchased it, I spent 300$ because it came with a bag and i believe, I am actually quoting the lesser priced light stand right now because im not in my studio. I used this set once) Also, the place that I purchased from was a specialty photography shop.

You should probably post some pictures and the model numbers. Not trying to annoy you, but it's hard to get a clear picture of exactly what it is that you're selling.

You don't have the deluxe stands, you have the economy ones. So, with two lights at $70 each and two stands at $20 each, you're looking at $180 new. You're asking $190...

did i get ripped off? :( I think so now as I was just beginning. If this is the case...I amend my original asking price to 120$ ......shipped :)

You might not have gotten ripped off.. Prices may have come down since then? :)

....this is a cool light which means it doesnt get hot to the touch...it is continuous...
If they have been on for a couple of minutes and you touch them, they will be hot, and hot enough to burn you if you touch them to long.
They do not get as hot as an incandescent light bulb, but they still get plenty hot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back