Studio shot: 13 year old model

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Local 13 year old model starting her portfolio. Here is a shot we did in the studio.

4405046259_d0a5d69b69_b.jpg

I like it however the light appears to be flat. Nice effect with the floating though.

I'd hate to be her dad...

great shot though! I'm curious about the suspension as well.

hehe too cool! :thumbup:

She looks 17-18 =O

Anyways i dont like how the circle is off center

I would have made the crop centre the hoop for sure. Her hand looks a little awkward too, but I bet it is an awkward position to be in :lol: Other than those two things, it looks great!

Answering some questions:

1. I tried a more centered crop, but the one I tried was too tight on the hair. I COULD extend the left side a bit, but these are done in a 5X7 size for the models portfolio and I don't know if I would take the time to adjust it into a non-standard size. I might.

2. The hoop was suspended by a metal cable, which I photoshopped out in post. She was balancing quite carefully!

There was this girl at the hockey rink that was a "model". Lets just say she got around! All these girls at a young age think their soo mature and older guys just eat them up. its pretty funny to see.
Smile.gif

Oops double post. Read below.

id totaly hit that

There was this girl at the hockey rink that was a "model". Lets just say she got around! All these girls at a young age think their soo mature and older guys just eat them up. its pretty funny to see.
Smile.gif

Neither of these replies have anything to do with my image. Please refrain from responding to my threads with this nonsense. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back