Stunning HK night scene

Wow. You're a pro, aren't you?

These look like the viewcards I got from Hong Kong!
Each and everyone is PERFECT.

Another postcard series! :)

Unbelievable shots!! 1st one's my favourite too.

I went to HK last year and you've really captured the beauty and busy atmosphere of the place

Hi everyone, Thank you so much for all the comments. I am so happy that you guys like Hong Kong as much as i am. Regarding the lightning questions, I feel that i am kind of lucky to take such shot. I must thanks GOD for giving me a chance to capture such photo. And ppl must asked me if i am a professional. The answer was NO, but i am setting up my company now and will do wedding photographs. :)

Well...thats it. I just put all my equipment for sale on Ebay. :er:

Stunning images. Thanks for sharing.

GREAT work. I have the others here beat cause I've been to Hong Kong, and I can say you've captured the place wonderfully.

While the lightning one is certainly my fav, I really like the Merry Christmas one, because when I was living in China 2 years ago there were no Christmas decorations and it was generally lacking in holiday cheer, but then I went to Hong Kong and they had that huge tree set up in front of the HSBC building which helped me get into the holiday spirit (even if I did spend Christmas alone in China with no English speaking people to celebrate with......). Ok story time over. Great shots once again!

wow, just jaw-dropping amazing...

excellent. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back