DF_P1010281.jpg

DF_P1010350.jpg

DF_P1010355.jpg

DF_P1010497.jpg

DF_P1010500.jpg

DF_P1010501.jpg

DF_P1010520.jpg

DF_P1010522.jpg

You're a braver man than I, my friend! :D I have trouble shooting people on the street, but on a train? I could never do that! I'm sure it doesn't help that I carry around a big, hulking D70. It screams "I'm going to shoot yoooouuuuuu!" BTW, it looks like you were shooting digital. Was it a small point-and-shoot?

Anyway, I like #5; it looks like he's tired from dancing with his Ipod. :lol:

spiralout said:
You're a braver man than I, my friend! :D I have trouble shooting people on the street, but on a train? I could never do that! I'm sure it doesn't help that I carry around a big, hulking D70. It screams "I'm going to shoot yoooouuuuuu!" BTW, it looks like you were shooting digital. Was it a small point-and-shoot?

Anyway, I like #5; it looks like he's tired from dancing with his Ipod. :lol:

Thanks man. You know what, people in Hong Kong were too tired, they even don't have energy to beat me or yelling on me; so I can just take photo quietly:mrgreen: I am using Panasonic FZ20, not too small...

Hehe, I'm sure it has very little to do with the size of the camera. Knowing how to shoot people on the street is a skill I really haven't developed really well. I've only done street twice, and I am SOOOO not suave! I walk up to people and ask them if I can take their picture, and I've been turned down about 80% of the time! I must be doing SOMETHING wrong. :lol:

spiralout said:
Hehe, I'm sure it has very little to do with the size of the camera. Knowing how to shoot people on the street is a skill I really haven't developed really well. I've only done street twice, and I am SOOOO not suave! I walk up to people and ask them if I can take their picture, and I've been turned down about 80% of the time! I must be doing SOMETHING wrong. :lol:

it will be unnatural if you have notice them before you take the photo, so I always take photos without any notification.;) Sometime, a nice smile could solve everything:lmao:

spiralout said:
Ahh, what you need is a 500mm zoom and a newspaper with a circle cut out in the middle. Stick the lens through the hole. :mrgreen:

Again Charles, great works. I wouldn't have the balls to take these shots either.

Most reactions

Back