suggestions please

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i'm posting this for a friend and wanted to get a bit of help from you guys. i channel mixed this into a b&w because the original had virtually no color and wanted your opinion on whether or not to crop out the foreground.

i think they have a great image here; kinda looks a bit ansel adamish, eh? i wish there was a bit more going on in the sky. i may curve it up a bit.

anyways, thanks for any direction you may have.

10770086-L.jpg

I think it's stronger without the snow in the foreground. Possibly if there was a nice dark border around the frame the foreground would look better.

I prefer it with the foreground cropped out and I agree about the sky.

Maybe try cropping it down to a more panoramic size with a lot less foreground and maybe even less of the sky? Just a thought.

I can see that working well, going with the panoramic sizing. The shot is magnificent though, where is this?
I always appreciate pictures of loads of trees on mountain sides, probably because my eye site would make them blur together. Which could be a good reason why I like photography, because I can view things better in a photo.

i like the snow in the foreground, but i would suggest putting a black border around it...even for a print version.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back