@ Suitable for an advert?

elucidati

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elucidati.blogspot.com
I thought this pic would make a nice background for some kinda advertisement/poster

(click on pic)

240kb

This picture is not as sharp as I would have liked, didn't use a tripod...:? It was a huge tree and I was standing on my toes with my compact digital trying to get good framing...

Nice pic.. I've been trying to get some similar ones of my own, with same kind of result.. not that easy to be taking a shot upside down and sideways :lol:

My only critique is that I'm lazy and don't like having to click on the picture.. any reason you do that instead of just including the large one? :lol:

sillyphaunt said:
Nice pic.. I've been trying to get some similar ones of my own, with same kind of result.. not that easy to be taking a shot upside down and sideways :lol:

My only critique is that I'm lazy and don't like having to click on the picture.. any reason you do that instead of just including the large one? :lol:

Got a complain once that the file is too huge... doing so will open a new window and allow more waiting time... also, i'm still trying to produce the white borders in photoshop...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back