Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...flowers! Sooo many of them!!!

8sept08sonnenblumenfeld.jpg

I also stepped closer (and now don't want to walk over into "Nature" just for those, take them as an extension of the first, the "Landscape" shot).

8sept08sonnenblume3.jpg

8sept08sonnenblume2.jpg

8sept08grashpfersonnenblume.jpg

When I first saw that field in passinb by at 100 km/h, I didn't really recognise what had been planted (before the flowers showed). When I realised what it was going to be, I just knew I'd have to be there with the camera once the first flowers would start to show! :D

Realllly
very Nice photos
:)
thanx

Very beautiful! Love these shots!

very beautiful flowers..

beautiful capture very sharp and awesome macro shots too.

Just imagine: You are allowed to submit ONE of these to a photo contest. Which one would you choose?

Great captures! For the photo contest I can't decide between #1 and 3. Those are my favorites.

I'd pick the third one, has something contest-y about it. The first one might look better with a tighter crop (no horizon).

lovely colours, I could just imagine that first one being on the wall of a library or doctors surgery-it has a calm feeling to it.

1 & 3 for me :)

I think for #1 I'd have liked the focus point to be just a tad further forward. Otherwise, great shot. :)

Great shots--All are very striking!

#3 is best for me.

Very nice - all good, but the second shot is my favourite.

Regards, Tony

Awesome colors! Great macro work! No. 2 shows a really interesting point of view, almost makes the viewer wonder what the flowers are looking at. Keep those coming!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back