Sundance

PackingMyBags

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well im back to this forum. Thought i should contribute a bit. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Lightroom-093.jpg

Lightroom-093-2.jpg

I did what ^he^ said. Just desaturated the yellows 50%. Let me know if you want me to take it down, it says your ok with people editing your photos.
The lower right could probably use some dodging to save those overexposed sections as well.
BTW, I do like this.:thumbup:

Lightroom-093-2.jpg

I did what ^he^ said. Just desaturated the yellows 50%. Let me know if you want me to take it down, it says your ok with people editing your photos.
The lower right could probably use some dodging to save those overexposed sections as well.
BTW, I do like this.:thumbup:

Its ok. It is a tad over saturated and not just the yellows. My lens does it naturally with most pics. Ill have to lower it a bit. Thanks for the C&C though.

Are you shooting these JPEG, or RAW?

I would take it into Light room and play with the Tone Curve and the Hue, Saturation, and Luminance to get the color more natural.

Are you shooting these JPEG, or RAW?

I would take it into Light room and play with the Tone Curve and the Hue, Saturation, and Luminance to get the color more natural.

That is were i usually do my editing is in LR, but somehow i liked the added saturation here. Part of me still does, but yea, it needs dodging and the above sliders can be played with more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back