Website
www.benjieordonez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sunglasses01.jpg

sunglasses02.jpg

sunglasses03.jpg

sunglasses06.jpg

Sunglasses are boring if they are not on a model, but what ever the client wants... I like the creativity of the last shot. Clone out he soffbox reflections.

Love & Bass

These shots do a good job of showing off the glasses but I think I would be more likely to buy them if there were on a model.

What would the shots look like with a smaller depth of field?

I actually agree with you both, it would sell better if this was a marketing campaign for a brand. however, these were shots for a magazine that wanted to feature the sunglasses.

about the reflection, i actually like it better with the reflection, give it a little more life. but thanks for the suggestion.

I recently viewed a similar picture, in which the photographer used black tape to divide the softbox into 4, giving a window effect in the reflection.

An old trick, but effective.

well the clients need seem to be fulfilled here ! :)

Good photos.
Just be careful of your reflections in the first couple. If you make your cardboard longer on the bottom you won't see the end of it in the reflection in the top third of the glasses. Plus there's something weird in the third pair's reflection. Is it some tape?

The only other thing I've had some clients request is completely sharp images. So set your camera on a tripod, and try f/32 and up to get that depth of field.

I think the reflection angle (pun intended) is a great idea. Now how about a reflection of a model wearing the specs?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back