TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1530.jpg

thank you

I like it, the vignette is ok with me, but the coloring of the vignette throws me off. If you want to keep a colored vignette I'd limit it to colors in the picture, like orange. The elements in the foreground are also a little dark. It wouldn't be bad to have a silhouette-only foreground but the boat is white and that throws is off, I think.

Not a terrible photo, however I'd recommend working on your composition and balancing your exposure levels between your background and foreground.

Also word of advice, stop messing with filters and color effects on your photos. Only use them if they will add something to your photos, in your case they are distracting and unpleasant. Focus on creating a nice image straight off the camera, this will make you a much better photographer.

looks ok to me. the dock is too dark for my liking. the very bottom looks bad...it looks like you added a radial gradient, because at the bottom, it goes from pink to purple, and it covers the bottom of the dock.

I kinda of appreciate your editing style - it's a little aggressive but I don't think that's so bad. The pink on the left and the purple on the right didn't sit well with the overall warm tone of the rest of the photo. I thought I'd play with a curves layer in photoshop and this is my take on it.

Ckxge.jpg

Please uninstall photoshop and upload photos straight from the camera. DO NOT KEEP OVER PROCESSING. You ask for critiques on a lot of your photos, and there's one recurring theme. Too much over processing. Just. Stop. Please.

DO NOT KEEP OVER PROCESSING.

I don't think he needs to be told to do this in every thread he starts...

Sometimes the aggressive PP works, sometimes it doesn't. Here, it half-works imo.

Please uninstall photoshop and upload photos straight from the camera. DO NOT KEEP OVER PROCESSING. You ask for critiques on a lot of your photos, and there's one recurring theme. Too much over processing. Just. Stop. Please.

QFT.

I would be interested if you could post a straight 800x600 er111a. Just to see what you got there.

I like it, the vignette is ok with me, but the coloring of the vignette throws me off. If you want to keep a colored vignette I'd limit it to colors in the picture, like orange. The elements in the foreground are also a little dark. It wouldn't be bad to have a silhouette-only foreground but the boat is white and that throws is off, I think.

I agree, the coloring in the vignetting throws me off too. Nice color other wise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back