Oulu

SoothsayerNight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Overall CnC would be nice and what i should work on most.

And the quality is bad due no tripod or good cam.

More at: soothsayernight.deviantart.com

SunsetPath.png

ColorfulSunset.png

ChurchEntrance.png

4#
ShoreStreet.png

MeAndHer2.png

NallikariBuildings.png

Last edited:
there are too many pics. please narrow it down to about 5-6. and nuber them too please. also, in general, almost all of the shots are under exposed.
i like #7 though

Interesting series and stylistic eye generally imo but i'd select an into-the-sun/sunset picture more occasionally as a jewel in the crown. You'd benefit from a monopod at least if you are interested in architecture and the interplay of light and dark in structures. I like the monochrome noise in #3 and the post modern vibe but i'd like to know more about the building in good light also. If you can reshoot 6 like 5 (without the twigs) i'd like to see it ;) (6 needs a person in the left or a bird/plane in the sky. Empty thirds as it is). Beautiful scene though.

Thanks alot!
Thats what i wanted to hear...good Cnc!

Im basicly just trying to find my strong parts...whenever its architecture or landscapes.
I like shooting nature tho.

1. Too much space at the top. Cut it in half and delete the top.

2. Nice color, but there seems to be no real subject in the shot.

3. I like it, it's strange to the eye, but not painful so it holds my interest longer. I think going B&W with this one was a good choice.

4. Nothing interesting to me here, except trying to figure out if that's sensor dust or an out of fucos bug caught during a long exposure.

5. If you could magically get rid of that big stupid stick in the middle this would be a great shot... might be a tad underexposed, but I still like it.

6. Too much space at the top. Other than that... I like it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back