Sunset On The Strait

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this last night at "The Spit", which is a strip of land that forms the Port Angeles harbor. At the end of this strip is the Coast Guard base. On the side opposite of Port Angeles is the Strait Of Juan De Fuca, which sits between the U.S. and Canada. Anyway, this is the only photo I was happy with and even then I wasnt too happy.

I normally wouldnt post a photo that im not happy about but I havent posted one in quite awhile. I figured I was due. Its not even that much of a sunset. Pretty dull actually.

DSC_2892.jpg

Thanks for looking...

But hey, it is the very dullness that makes it, along with the many different colour hues on the water surface. Those are amazing! And I like the cloud cover. Different from your usual sunset photos.
The horizon is maybe a bit centred, this IS a crop, isn't it? What did you crop? Could it have been cropped in a different manner, too? Maybe?

It is a crop. All I took off was more sky and water. The entire thing was centered but I could have done a better job of cropping. To be honest, I didnt feel like putting in the effort, lol. I just wanted to get something up. Maybe later ill give it another shot.

Most reactions

Back