Sunset over Lake

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these late this afternoon whilst doing a shoot on a car (surprise!) and took a few random snaps of the lake. :)

Enjoy

Birds1.jpg

Birds2.jpg

WOW!!! I especially love the first, the tones and colors are amazing! The water is great...and the bird looks like its pecking the other one :lol: Great capture...you shoot more than cars well!!!

i like the 2nd one better becuase the birds aren't dead centered in the frame... plus i like how the waves along the bottom look. nice shots man!

Love the colors on both of these, I cant choose which one i like the best there are both so good.

Ahh thanks for the praise guys! I rarely get to go round that side of the lake so i tend to miss out on a lot of good sunsets but i'll try and make an effort to go for a wander around and find some more potential shots. :) I wish I had the camera on hand again today because of cloud formations overhead. :?

Lovin' the Elvish script font I found aswell. :D :lol: ( I know, i'm sad aren't I?)

Do that, Xmetal! Do that. The outcome of your first trip to that side of the lake is sooo promising - and I am yet one of the "first-pic-lovers" here, the colours are just great - and I don't mind to see the birds right in the centre. With the many horizontal lines that structure the photo, those dots (i.e. the birds) are a pleasant counterbalance.
Have I said that the colours are great??? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back