Swedish house?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This building looked distinctly "Swedish" to me, what with the yellow slates (and the blue sky, the yellow and the blue being the colour of the Swedish flag), but it is, in fact, the Tourism Police in the centre of Istanbul. Hence that very "wrong" (very RIGHT to the Turkish!) flag in front of it :D ...

2977569105_beb246ef0d_o.jpg

If only (when in Turkey) I'd had more time to move around and look for different povs etc ... :roll:

Are the tourists really that bad in Turkey, that they need special police to deal with them? ;)

Well, I was wondering the same, Mike, but then I also thought that maybe there's officers working for the Tourism Police who know to speak English or German or any other language required in case a tourist got robbed or so ... I didn't enquire (had I had time for enquiries, I would also have taken time to compose the photo in different manners).

Love that mustardy-yellow colour of the building. And the thin slats on the shutters. Makes for lots of interesting 'lines' in the photo

It does look leaning to the right, though (on the left), but when you look close at the lines on the right, they lean to the left. So it is distortion, i.e. something my ancient old Photoshop can NOT correct. It does not have the tool for that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back