TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
martinl.netau.net
These were taken at a local creek. taken with canon rebel xt with 70-200 f4L
3756018422_cc3d1e8200.jpg

3755210783_e4e43e021a.jpg

IMO...
You are underexposed on her. A balanced exposure for her skin versus blow out of the white bathing suit would be a good project to work and practice on.
The first one is a flattering shot of your model, but the crop takes away from it. Would like to see the top arm fully in the frame, and the left wrist and breast are cropped through. Work on anatomical considerations during your cropping

Photo#2 is better quality but the pose is a bit unflattering for her. The ribs stick out a bit to much causing her to look undernourished, rather than slim and fit.

Good work, just keep practicing and develop a mental checklist to go through before each shot and during editing to get the technical effects down.

Beginner? Seriously? I wish I was as beginner as you are!

Just kidding with you. I get it, this has the most traffic. But seriously if I had ANY complait about it, its how full her breasts look, and how she's showing ribs also. I don't know, it seems like the both of them combined makes the boobs look fake. Not that there's anything wrong with that (I'm actually quite fond of them, lol), but in this instance it doesn't seem to work for me.

But this is purely subjective, and from a person who is uneducated it should be taken lightly.

I think the reason the boobs look fake is because the bikini top isn't on properly - great shots but maybe try shooting again with the bikini top on the right way round - the ruched part should be under the bust with the straight sides going upwards - this would probably give her bust a more natural lookxxx

I think the reason the boobs look fake is because the bikini top isn't on properly - great shots but maybe try shooting again with the bikini top on the right way round - the ruched part should be under the bust with the straight sides going upwards - this would probably give her bust a more natural lookxxx

I agree the top on the model doesnt look like it fits and what not so it kinda throws it off. I dont like the ribs either.

Am I the only one that notices that you can see.....um.......something through the bikini bottoms? Besides that....I agree with the others...put the top on correctly and figure out the exposures. A dark skin girl with a white bikini is gonna be a challenge. Maybe try a darker swimsuit with her next time.

Am I the only one that notices that you can see.....um.......something through the bikini bottoms? Besides that....I agree with the others...put the top on correctly and figure out the exposures. A dark skin girl with a white bikini is gonna be a challenge. Maybe try a darker swimsuit with her next time.

I just noticed it.

lol ... you just pointed everyone's attention to focus now on that "THING" instead of her chest :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back