@ Swoosh! what do you think?

elucidati

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elucidati.blogspot.com
This shot was taken at the London Tube station. What I find interesting about the pic are:
the lady with the discontented look on her face (what did i do?? I was just taking a picture!)
and the reflections on the moving train.

Didn't use a tripod... shot with my digicompact...

ccc29276.jpg

200kb

Please comment...

good shot. actually the hand on the far left is very distracting but the face of the woman is great :) you should take your tripod wherever you go :)

For me, if that blurry hand wasn't there this shot would be perfect. I love the way everyone on the platform is frozen while the train streaks by. The feeling of motion is incredible. And that woman gives it a definate focus and a human touch to it. Kinda makes you realize that even in the bustling crowds, people are still individuals, even if we don't stop to see that as often as we should.

You could try cropping that hand out, but i'm afraid you'll loose too much of the woman.

More and more this shot's subject is becoming the woman. Before the crop it as about the train but now, my attention is drawn toward her and her story. I'm always looking for someone's story... Wonder why? anyway, too bad about that hand but if you are good you can probably almost eliminate it in PS now that it's cropped.

It's quite amazing that this woman turned out so nicely in the pic coz i was only planning to take a shot of the moving train...
I remember her looking at me suspiciously after I took the shot... I quickly moved into a different coach...

Most reactions

Back