taking a break

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i started getting a negative feeling about these plans and figured it was time for a break :confused:

17302109-L.jpg

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: Why can't I be JonMikal damit!!!!???:hail: :hail: :hail:
:greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :p :greenpbl: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl: :p :greenpbl:

I really like this (both the pun and the photo :p).

LittleMan said:
very cool, are you an architect?

building code official for a governmental regulatory agency that enforces federal, state and local building code laws relating to new construction; including the review of prepared architectural and engineered plans for compliance.

So you are that, i.e. what you are describing above as what helps you bring home the bacon, then you bring that same bacon home to six kids, and you spoil us with at least one excellent photo per day??? How many hours do your days have? What with all the interesting (but much beyond me) PS work that you give to or try out on your photos!??
It's all so "wow" that I'm stunned....
(And, hey, I got the word joke at once, and I'm not even a native speaker of this language ;) :p )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back