Tamron 28-70 f2.8 VC vs Nikon 28-70 f2.8

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone i was looking to rent one of the two i was wondering what you guys have to say about both lenses and which one is the best for image quality. i have a engagement session tomorrow and i will be picking up one of the two lenses tomorrow morning but i just wanted everyone's input on which of the two i should rent. please help me out here hard decision.

Thank you all for your great help this Forum Rocksss.

I am assuming the tamron is the 24-70?, just being sure because there's so many variables on these lenses

If it's the newer tamron 24-70 2.8VC, then definitely that one over the nikon. I'd much rather have a 70-200 2.8 for an engagement than a 24-70 though.

Jake

rent both, tell us which is better.

love it. but i can't speak to compare it to the Nikon.

i rented the nikon version lets see how this lens holds up i might be doing a editing contest with a image that i shot with that lens. i know the VC Is huge on that tamron lens i might save up my pennies and own the tamron version.

Tamron no brainer here. All the test I have read show them to be close in image quality, so the VC and price difference make it an easy decision. Since I do mostly landscapes and nature, I opted for neither. This is not a focal length I use much, so I picked up a 24-85vr. It is a great lens for when I need it.

Thank you all For Your Comments I was not that happy about the nikon version some of the images were not coming out as clear as i thought it would. lens is made very well built and its very heavy with a battery pack and a external flash after 2 hours my neck started to hurt really bad. i will rent the tamron version this weekend i hope i enjoy that one more then the nikon version.

Thank you all For Your Comments I was not that happy about the nikon version some of the images were not coming out as clear as i thought it would. lens is made very well built and its very heavy with a battery pack and a external flash after 2 hours my neck started to hurt really bad. i will rent the tamron version this weekend i hope i enjoy that one more then the nikon version.

Neck hurt? Sounds like you need to invest in a good Black Rapid strap. [emoji106][emoji106]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back