Terri is the goddess of all things terrilike

lucky me, i just found where i downloaded your nude pics from a while back, ms. terri :twisted: will have to repost them here soon! or perhaps a little blackmail.. hrrrm.. the possibilities!!!

seriously- you go terri! ;)

pssssstttt..... mark..... yo dude......

listen, how much is a jpeg worth to ya?
:twisted: :eyebrows:

:eek:ldman: <- i shall dub this the 'toby emoticon' hehehehe :lol:

actually that was just a front, i have several shots of other photoforum girls too. i am sure we can strike a deal...

Yes, terri is great! Let's throw a party for her. One of the things I learned in college is that any excuse to throw a party is a good one... :wink:

vonnagy said:

actually that was just a front, i have several shots of other photoforum girls too. i am sure we can strike a deal...
Lol. I see vonnagy is starting a business on the side...What'cha got there? :wink:

vonnagy said:
lucky me, i just found where i downloaded your nude pics from a while back, ms. terri :twisted: will have to repost them here soon! or perhaps a little blackmail.. hrrrm.. the possibilities!!!

:shock: nude pics! :shock:

photogoddess said:
vonnagy said:

:shock: nude pics! :shock:

YES!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back