Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yup...Texas again. :)

Place: Dallas

Date: ....we're lookin at the weekend of January 5th, 6th, & 7th (somewhere in there. :p)

...how's that work for everyone?

EDIT: The above dates are now set in stone. Sky and I will both be buying our plane tickets within the next day or three. :)

Ooooh! Have fun. The 5th is Evelyn's birthday :D Wish we could be there, but should people need a place to stay we have a house with a lot of extra bedrooms at the moment!

Alison said:
Ooooh! Have fun. The 5th is Evelyn's birthday :D Wish we could be there, but should people need a place to stay we have a house with a lot of extra bedrooms at the moment!

I wish you could be there, too! :( Especially cuz I wanna see Lil' E again!

I'm really thinking of going to this one. The timing seems to work pretty well with my winter break. I might just be able to fly from Philly to Dallas and then from Dallas back to Boston for the start of classes on the 8th. I'll keep looking into it... ;-)

Unimaxium said:
I'm really thinking of going to this one. The timing seems to work pretty well with my winter break. I might just be able to fly from Philly to Dallas and then from Dallas back to Boston for the start of classes on the 8th. I'll keep looking into it... ;-)

SKY!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE CHRISTMAS IF YOU DID THAT! DO IT! PLEEEASE!

I was already so bummed cuz this would be my first meetup without seeing you at all!

I REALLY HOPE YOU MAKE IT! :) :) :)

...ladies and gentlemen...I have an announcement.

Shortly after our dear beloved Sky made the above post, he received an outrageous PM from an anonymous user.

This is what the PM contained:

COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS COME TO TEXAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank the anonymous member who did this because.....

SKY'S COMIN' TO DALLAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase said:
Yeah, but it's ok. I just got my credit card machine, so we're just about ready to start accepting reservations! ;) :p

Ok, I'll have Joe give you his credit card number for our reservation. :p

That'll be one reservation for three, please.

Most reactions

Back