text test

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3. Each member should provide a critique for the 7 other member's photos. Explain what you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of each photo, maybe how you would have shot it and if you can provide photoshopped corrections to the photo, please post those as well, detailing the process you used. Generally, if you're last to post a critique on a pair, it's probably going to be hard to state what hasn't been stated, but explaining how you might approach the shot could be very useful here (lighting, settings, etc.)

4. Have fun, ask questions and please be active here. I'll do my best to keep this group updated and active, and hopefully we'll all improve our photography as a result of it. Also, feel free to provide any feedback regarding the structure of the group. This isn't "my" group, but these are things I think could make a group effective. If you have other ideas about how things should work, speak up and we can discuss them.

Thanks!
Jeramie

3. Each member should provide a critique for the 7 other member's photos. Explain what you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of each photo, maybe how you would have shot it and if you can provide photoshopped corrections to the photo, please post those as well, detailing the process you used. Generally, if you're last to post a critique on a pair, it's probably going to be hard to state what hasn't been stated, but explaining how you might approach the shot could be very useful here (lighting, settings, etc.)

4. Have fun, ask questions and please be active here. I'll do my best to keep this group updated and active, and hopefully we'll all improve our photography as a result of it. Also, feel free to provide any feedback regarding the structure of the group. This isn't "my" group, but these are things I think could make a group effective. If you have other ideas about how things should work, speak up and we can discuss them.

Thanks!
Jeramie

Please post an introduction stating your name, how long you've been shooting, what you feel are your strengths and weaknesses and any other info to help everyone know more about you.
Please post an introduction stating your name, how long you've been shooting, what you feel are your strengths and weaknesses and any other info to help everyone know more about you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back