thank you scoob

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
in keeping with Aprilravens post, i too thought of you when i saw this the other morning. won't mention i almost got run over taking it :greenpbl:

anyways, thanks little man (can't call you that anymore...you might have me now). until i put a camera in your hand i never gave landscapes a second thought. because of you, i see the beauty that awaits me everyday. you're an inspiration in more ways than you know! :hugs:

not up to speed with you yet, but i'm workin' on it :)

53966582-O.jpg

give me a minute here ... I'm feeling a verse ...

Dang, JonMikal ... sheesh ...

Okay ... it has to be done ...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that is stunning JM *speechless*
scoob you must be quite the man! ... and JM, quite the proud dad :)

Antarctican said:
Wonderful shot. I'll spare you the bowing smilies, as I understand you hate them.

me too, but...

wow!

great job capturing those rays... superb!

i dont know which is more beautiful..the shot, which is just brilliant... or the words, which cut to the heart...

you gotta dig a man who will own up to the feelings he has for his son..

if scoob turns out like his daddy, i gotta say, you will have done a marvelous job, jonmikal....

( makes me wanna hold my son......)

I really like the sun's rays in this photo and the trees shadows. Nice photo! I'm sure MK will feel thrilled that he inspired such a shot! :thumbup:

Calliope said:
I really like the sun's rays in this photo and the trees shadows. Nice photo! I'm sure MK will feel thrilled that he inspired such a shot! :thumbup:

would not have been possible without your cloning skills :thumbup:

thanks everyone!

thanks dad, glad you feel this way :D, i appreciate it ...great shot by the way!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back