That time of year...

core_17 said:
Plane tickets. Lots of them.

*a bucket of 64 plane tickets lands on Corry's head*

*the old man she works with tells a story about when a bucket of 64 plane tickets landed on his head back in 1954*

I would like e-bay gift certificates. That way I might be able to get the body I really want.

..by that I mean the 30D body.

I will ask for nothing.
What, if anything, I am given I will happily receive

lostprophet said:
I will ask for nothing.

Hippie.

Princess said:
A website!!! lol

They don't cost much ya know. I'm paying $40 a year for my 5gb site with 250gb of bandwidth.

Already got my big present...a new Ibanez AFS75T hollowbody. Man, does it ever sound good. I get to play it on the Salvation Army Radio Show Thursday Night. I can hardly wait.

lostprophet said:
I will ask for nothing.

Who the hell are you, the Daili Llama?

I already asked my mom to see her for christmas (since I haven't seen her in 2 years) and she denied...

SOOO

A new camera just might make up for that loss

lol jk

No presents on the agenda neither for Christmas nor for my birthday.
Anything I was considering (photography-related) has excluded itself with our ordering new furniture for the lounge (to be delivered in mid-February). While in the shop, after having decided for this group of sofas, all I could do was go to the photography department and drool in front of the showcase with the 50mm prime lens in it, wishing, and longing ... no more.

So no prime lens. No new polariser to replace the one I lost in the wilderness in February. No external flash. Nothing.

Strange that the success of Christmas is measured in dollars spent by consumers. Tell us your reasons for getting an 8 gig card. I know I would never use one. Personally I shoot 2 gigs and if need be switch cards. I am leary of having that much info in one place. What if it breaks?

Bace: Keep in mind that eating right and exercise will get you the body you want; not ebay.

While you are so right, Craig, I had still hoped for the closeness of my birthday and Christmas to be THE time of the year when I MIGHT get the prime lens. And/or that new polariser. But ... sniff ... OK, we NEED the new sofas! We seriously do. Our old ones are falling apart.

Plus I need (unfortunately) those new glasses (bifocals :shock: ) which are quite expensive, too. Old age is a nuisance ... next comes the zimmer frame, I fear :roll: ...

And with the new furniture only due to arrive in mid-February our this year's Christmas and all of my birthday will feel a little ... erm ... "dry"...

craig said:
Bace: Keep in mind that eating right and exercise will get you the body you want; not ebay.

The worst part is due to limited interatction with you people, I can't tell if you're playing along, or you didn't actually see what I added on the bottom of that post.

...hohum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back