...thats amoré

PaulSanderson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Managed to bag this on the drive home from work. Any opinions on how to improve it guys?

nesaruba.jpg

Cheers!

looks soft, the faces are blurry.... major crop, maybe?

Underexposed and blurry.

But...but...look, there is a heart.

Yeah major crop...my 500D seems to be struggling to get a tack sharp focus for some reason...any clues why? Cheers for the feedback!

Yeah major crop...my 500D seems to be struggling to get a tack sharp focus for some reason...any clues why? Cheers for the feedback!

What was your exif data on this shot? Shutter, aperture, ISO? What lens did you use? Handheld or Tripod? Do you have any filters on the lens?

And how much of a major crop.... many cameras have problems with anything close to a 100% crop...

ISO 125, 1/320, f6.3 on my 75-300mm kit lens which I know isnt the best but its normally better than this. No tripod but camera was on a hand rail of sorts. I would say the crop is approx 50%-ish...

ISO 125, 1/320, f6.3 on my 75-300mm kit lens which I know isnt the best but its normally better than this. No tripod but camera was on a hand rail of sorts. I would say the crop is approx 50%-ish...

Any filters? If so... ditch 'em!

Only a UV filter. ..you think this could be a problem??

Only a UV filter. ..you think this could be a problem??

YES!
Most UV filters are cheap.. unless it is a SinghRay or a B+W, it is hurting your IQ. Digital sensors don't need UV protection, so it is a waste of time. Use your Lens Hood to protect the lens.. and cap it when not in use...

Last edited:
Thanks!! I'll get rid of them. I have one on every lens I own...teaches me to listen to the salesman when im a newbie!! Cheers for the heads up :)

Most reactions

Back