i'd go for that look, but my job wouldn't allow for it :lmao:
i need to retire ;)

JonMikal said:
you rock Chiller!!!!!!!!

i'd go for that look, but my job wouldn't allow for it :lmao:
i need to retire ;)

Sure Jon, it's your JOB that wouldn't allow it. Gotcha. ;) :biglaugh:

39979602-O.jpg

Aprilraven....I will see what I can do...k? I might be a nightmare, but ya never know. See ya tonight ;)
Thanks Terri, and Corry
Jon....Im a warehouse manager, so I have to pull the whole mop back. My work knows Im a little...well...different, and Im one of the originals that started this place so I have that advantage too. . :lmao:

Marctwo said:
Well, I've got no self-portraits I'm afraid and these are about as 'artsy' as they get for me. :)

the_artist.jpg
Another longhair? :D This place gets better all the time. :lol:

So, where do you sing, who is the band, any instruments or vocalist-only....? The usual round of questions. Oh, and nice pics!

These are quite old and I'm afraid the hair's had the chop since. :(

This band was called 'Jump the Gun' (anyone heard of us? No, I thought not. :lol: ) but I haven't done any bands for a few years now - other than production/engineering.

Musically I'm a bit of a jack of all trades (master of none ;)) playing the usual round of guitar, piano/keys, drums/perc, bass, sax, blues harp, clarinet oh.. and vox of course :D . But if I want to record a particular line on a specific instrument, I can usually manage it. ;) These days it's just in the name of fun though. :(

Marctwo said:
These are quite old and I'm afraid the hair's had the chop since. :(

This band was called 'Jump the Gun' (anyone heard of us? No, I thought not. :lol: ) but I haven't done any bands for a few years now - other than production/engineering.

Musically I'm a bit of a jack of all trades (master of none ;)) playing the usual round of guitar, piano/keys, drums/perc, bass, sax, blues harp, clarinet oh.. and vox of course :D . But if I want to record a particular line on a specific instrument, I can usually manage it. ;) These days it's just in the name of fun though. :(
awwww, too bad. I like that retro in-yer-face long hair. ;) But I know it doesn't play as well as time goes by. boo!!!

If there is a harder gig than trying to make it as a photographer, it's trying to make it as a musician. :hug:: Do it for the fun, and yourself, as long as you continue to do it. :) I think it's awesome you can play all that. You're like Paul McCartney, you could record your own album at home. Playing out might be a challenge, though. :lol:

Cool to see the long hair, Marctwo :headbang: . Man..ya cut if off eh? Im still hanging on to mine. I too have packed the kit up for a bit but the itch to jam comes up all the time. I play drums, but can play guitar or bass. I will see if I can dig up an old gig shot. :band:

Chiller said:
Cool to see the long hair, Marctwo :headbang: . Man..ya cut if off eh? Im still hanging on to mine. I too have packed the kit up for a bit but the itch to jam comes up all the time. I play drums, but can play guitar or bass. I will see if I can dig up an old gig shot. :band:
Do it! I wanna see! :D

Marctwo said:
I actually kept hold of it with the intention of making an african fly swat out of it. I'm a bit sad, aren't I! :D
Funniest.comment.all.day.

:hail: :hail:

:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back