The Alleyway

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which of the two do you think looks better? Any other opinions are appreciated of course! Thanks!

Sittingb-1.jpg

Sittingc.jpg

These are a few months old. The blown out sky annoys me. :(

The b&w fits with the feel of the picture better...although, the Hollister shirt doesn't go well with it ;)

Haha, yeah meant to clone that out. :lol: Thanks for the opinion though.

The b&w fits with the feel of the picture better...although, the Hollister shirt doesn't go well with it ;)

lol...wow, how did you know that was a Hollister shirt? I guess if you wear them you would probably recognize them. I've never even walked in that store...I heard it was owned by the same company as Abercrombie & Fitch and that was all I needed to know.

Interesting shot! I like the color better.

Most definately #2. My imagination makes me think that the light could be an eclipse, something supernatural, or just anything out of the ordinary that alerts the subject that something's wrong. Not sure if I explained it well, but I really like it.

i like number 2. don't have anything as deep as the above poster... ^^^ i just really don't like that colour of brown in the first one, and for there to be so much of it.... just not my favourite. i like 2 though

the black and white is a lot better in my opinion, also it looks a little noisey and could be focus'ed a little better

I think I like the b&w better too!

Ok thanks guys! I prefer the B&W myself, but I was curious to hear what others thought.

the b\w works for me. the color for me is a bit more distracting, you have the color of the light, the walls, the ground, the models hair the models shirt, while in the b\w one my eye is directed to the ENTIRE shot. very well done

2nd one looks better... the light was annoying me too... how's this? i like that more focus is on the boy... but not as much depth.
Sittingcedit.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back