The art of being stupid.

Should be eligible for the Darwin Award.

And unfortunately she will contribute to the future gene pool!!!

You know what?
We had kids that stupid back in 1970 (I was 19 then), but we didn't have the Internet so such a story stayed very local.

@KmH You're right. Have a certain "unnamed" family member way back when, that was 16 at the time. He and several of his buddies decided it would be funny to "moon" people from the back of a pickup. Mid "moon" the driver of the pickup went sharp left, and he went flying right. Skidded a few feet over the gravel on his bare butt. Fortunately the cops were laughing to hard to charge him. After a trip to the ER to clean up the road rash, it was several days before he was able to sit down.

I seen a guy at a party that started his rayon shorts on fire trying to light a fart. He got burned pretty bad and in bad spots.

I seen a guy at a party that started his rayon shorts on fire trying to light a fart. He got burned pretty bad and in bad spots.
Funny, but would have been funnier if he caught a cop car on fire. To me the best part of the original link wasn't the topless selfie, but rather hitting the cop car as she did it. That's a situation that went from an Ahh $#!% to a Holy F#*%, what have I just done.

lol I saw a guy in polyester pants walk across a nylon carpet and set it on fire as he walked.

lol I saw a guy in polyester pants walk across a nylon carpet and set it on fire as he walked.
418d260a2bc3.gif

I would have liked to have seen the mug shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back