The Bag...

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Never saw this section... :roll:

This is what happens when you are taking your camera out of your bag, turn it on, and then someone scares you.
13.jpg

Not sure what I was doing here but the final result gives me a headache if I look to long.
112.jpg

Well... I had a perfect shot of Zoe sitting down. But it seems right when I got everything ready she decided to come a little closer. Just wish I had my autofocus on, might have been able to come up with a good shot.
25.jpg

Ha! I like all these three "bloopers", and best of all is Zoe coming up. Soon she'll come out of my screen and I can already feel the dampness of her nose ;).

My dog used to do that all the time. Sit him down, say stay, and move back to take the picture. Turn around to take it, and he's at my side :p

LaFoto said:
Ha! I like all these three "bloopers", and best of all is Zoe coming up. Soon she'll come out of my screen and I can already feel the dampness of her nose ;).

I know my lens sure felt it. :mrgreen:

Digital Matt said:
My dog used to do that all the time. Sit him down, say stay, and move back to take the picture. Turn around to take it, and he's at my side :p

mine does the same :p stupid dogs :p I have no idea what to do to make him still

I almost blew chunks all over the floor in front of my computer after looking to long at your second picture!! I get motion sickness too easily and that just did it! :lmao:

I have three dogs! Talk about difficult! One is scared of the camera and runs away as soon as he sees me with it, one won't hold still for two seconds and the other gets nervous and freezes in very weird poses!! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back