TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The Beautiful Changes

One wading a Fall meadow finds on all sides
The Queen Anne's Lace lying like lilies
On water; it glides
So from the walker, it turns
Dry grass to a lake, as the slightest shade ofyou
Valleys my mind in fabulous blue Lucernes.
The beautiful changes as a forest is changed
By a chameleon's tuning his skin to it;
As a mantis, arranged
On a green leaf, grows
Into it, makes the leaf leafier, and proves
Any greenness is deeper than anyone knows.
Your hands hold roses always in a way thatsays
They are not only yours; the beautiful changes
In such kind ways,
Wishing ever to sunder
Things and things' selves for a second finding,to lose
For a moment all that it touches back to wonder.
-Richard Wilbur

so, what would you say are the major changes, aside from this infernal new format (no, no, don't get me wrong- i love it. i just hate, ya know what i mean? ). what major change has occured in the tpf world, both here in the ether and out there in the real world? Say, since late november of last year?

Have you gone to your user CP yet to change those settings? I think Mark was telling you in another thread....you'll like it better when you can see all the old smilies. :wink:

mmmmm, changes...? Here? It's always changing, babe....the ebb and flow of the tide of new users, former users, lost loves, new loves, and cheap P&S cameras. :lol:

Stick around, why dontcha and see for yourself? :hug:: No one has recited such lovely poetry during your absence, I can tell you that. :D

I agree with Terri, your poetry has been missed very much.

Chase said:
Ahhhh, the changes...where would one begin?

Chaseypants has changed his avatar, to one of my fave characters ever! :mrgreen: No more penguin! This is HUGE!!! :wink:

And I changed my avatar for about 5 minutes when this place changed, till the O-dog found his way home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back