pm63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Click to view large (reccomended):

Found him on my uncle's fence. Can anyone identify it?

A very nice shot, my only ting is the first fence part bottom left being out of foucs is distracting. Imo that should have been in focus. But thats just my two cents

A very nice shot, my only ting is the first fence part bottom left being out of foucs is distracting. Imo that should have been in focus. But thats just my two cents

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe you're right about the focus but I still think it looks okay. ;)

Anyone else?

I never really noticed the bottom left being out of focus until STICKMAN mentioned it.

Bug shots are my favorite. This particular one is nice, but the green background and the green fence take away from the wonderful colors on the dragonfly. It'd be a great shot if the background would be blue, or something similar.

And I believe it's a Green Darner dragonfly.

I never really noticed the bottom left being out of focus until STICKMAN mentioned it.

Bug shots are my favorite. This particular one is nice, but the green background and the green fence take away from the wonderful colors on the dragonfly. It'd be a great shot if the background would be blue, or something similar.

And I believe it's a Green Darner dragonfly.

I see we have an expert on the forum! Very much appreciated, I always take photos of these wonderful insects and animals but have a shoddy knowledge in these areas so I'm never able to identify them. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back