The Buzz

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got off my lazy butt and tried some true macro shots. I was doing some flower macros, and I found this little guy floating in the dogs water dish :mrgreen:

57679171-L.jpg

he's looking a little haggard woody......seen better days! cool shot tho, his hair looks wierd...didn't think it looked like that, its almoast matted. Like the wing detail too, i should do some macro...but theres never enough sunlight here, bummer :confused:

Archangel said:
he's looking a little haggard woody......seen better days! cool shot tho, his hair looks wierd...didn't think it looked like that, its almoast matted. Like the wing detail too, i should do some macro...but theres never enough sunlight here, bummer :confused:
For sure :lol:
I don't know how long he'd been dead when I found him?
I was using a 100W bulb in a metal housing with the WB set to tungsten.
Oh...and this isn't a crop. This is the whole frame minus about 1/8th inch.

ah..right.. you did a decent job with the wb then, looks pretty natural :thumbup:

Aww. So he is dead then all right?
He won't shake dry and buzz off again?
Awww.

The wing detail is enormous!
... "Got off my lazy butt" - are you kidding? You've been working that cloud machine all the time and going out to the desert to capture your handmade skies... and you call yourself lazy?

Thanks all!
I'll try and find something still alive. Only problem is getting it to sit still with the lens only being about an inch or less away :scratch:

Most reactions

Back