The calm before the storm

Dekz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well technically my friend took this picture, but my car is the one in the middle. No big deal, just thought it turned out cool with the clouds and such, thought I would share.

029cropr.jpg

The clarity and reflections on the cars - wow - and yet the grey of the approaching storm... This made for a very nice photo. The only thing I can think of that I may have done differently is the windows - either all up or all down or perhaps a combo of both by having the camera side open while the opposite side closed. Having your red car in the middle of the darker colors also adds a nice touch to the photo; not sure I would alter the orders at all. hmm, as I write this and have the screen scrolled to where the top of my window is showing just the top of the farthest car's front tire, it "almost" matches up with the first car as far as rotation position. Quick! Where's the jack? ...spin this front tire a little bit to match and then do the same with the back. ;)

A job well done.

Well, thanks to both of you for the kind replies. I've posted it on a couple forums and of course a lot of the immature ones started flaming the cars, but that was to be expected.

The window thing is an excellent point, I noticed it too when I saw this picture. In fact it has come up before when I've looked at pictures of my car and :doh: it would have looked twice as good with the windows up. Something I will definately keep in mind when taking future pictures.

The comments on the order of the cars and such was amusing to me, as we really didn't put any thought into it at all, I don't think our intent was even to take pictures, lol. But I must say I think it turned out for the best.

Folkish: what's your name on HAN? I'm constantly surprised by how many people I find on forums that I know from other forums, lol.

Dekz said:
Folkish: what's your name on HAN? I'm constantly surprised by how many people I find on forums that I know from other forums, lol.

Sorry for the belated reply. My name there is Akkord. I hardly post there, but I read every day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back