The Coffee House

image.jpg

Pancakes on the patio with cups of Colombian Supremo and classical KUSC serenading in the background.

Gee and when I saw the picture I thought how cool it would be if that little Bantam would've hopped out the window and flown south (and stopped when it got to my house! lol). I just had been looking at one online a camera store had so it was priced accordingly not 30 bucks you lucky booger! I love art deco Kodaks.

That's the only one I got a great deal on. The others cost nearly what I'm selling them for (I'm adding shipping costs obviously). I bought the ones I knew I could fix if needed to pass them on to a good home, other than the Rollei 35. I paid $65 for that thing in barely working condition (slow speeds were sticky, dents in the top plate, missing two screws), got it working again, and now I'm keeping it. I miss my last one.

I want all the coffee this morning.

My mom picked up tickets for us to see Alton Brown's live show last night -- Eat Your Science. The show was awesome, but I didn't walk out of the theater until almost 11 and then had an hour drive home. Walked into the door around 12:15. My daughter ended up awake for awhile around 3 (she's teething), and then my alarm went off at 5. I'm thinking I'll be going to the bed around the same time the kid does tonight.

I want all the coffee this morning.

My mom picked up tickets for us to see Alton Brown's live show last night -- Eat Your Science. The show was awesome, but I didn't walk out of the theater until almost 11 and then had an hour drive home. Walked into the door around 12:15. My daughter ended up awake for awhile around 3 (she's teething), and then my alarm went off at 5. I'm thinking I'll be going to the bed around the same time the kid does tonight.

Ouch. You do need all the coffee!

Two more weeks. Actually 2 1/2 weeks but I don't really count finals week because I don't actually have to teach. I just have to walk around the room and glare while they take their tests. Yeah, I still have to grade them and then do final course grades, but all of that can be done at home.

So two more weeks of teaching, though. That's 8 more class sessions. 14 more hours.

Yes, I'm counting. I've been counting since about the 3rd week of last semester. :048:

:lol: Poor Lenny! It's times like these when you have to reach back into your memory to remind yourself of the shiny allure of academia.

Happy Monday, hosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_sunny:

(Well...you know.)

Morning, hosers. Been a rough past few days. Been hard to get out of the house. Depression sucks.

Most reactions

Back