the falls

sweet_daisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is Ray using Daisy's ID, and posting some shots she took today... nice shooting honey!!

Websize2006-01-15-03-13-22JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-03-14-32JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-03-17-08JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-03-17-47JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-03-18-24JPEG.jpg

Websize2006-01-15-03-19-17JPEG.jpg

Daisy says thanks for looking!

very nice Daisy! glad to see some of your work :) keep 'em coming!!!

Beautiful shots Daisy... I like them all, but especially #1, 3 & 5. Ya'll must've had a lot of fun!!

woodsac said:
Boy, does she know how to capture 'cold' or what?

Good job Daisy!

I was just gonna say, it looks FREEZING!

Nice set of photos, lots to look at in them and great colours

Excellent shots Daisy. I really like the fourth shot. Wow...it looks cold there.

cool! i didint know ray posted my pictures! hehe!! not to impressing but im trying just for fun!! anyways, thanks a lot for all the nice comments! im not really into nature photography but il try to do more next time(i just like to model for pictures,heheheheh))

Very nice Daisy, glad to see you and Ray sharing some quality time, I think its ok you dont take nature shots, maybe you would start to outshine Ray!

Don't ya just love the Falls? And how sweet that yer lovin' hubby posted 'em for you.

nice shots Daisy! :D #3 and 5 :thumbsup:
lookforward to more :D

Some really nice shots here! I remember going to that Dracula's haunted castle thing when I was little, man was it scary! Thanks for sharing.

-Joe

very nice pictures! i havent been to niagara falls in a long time. i might be mistaken (bad memory) but arent pics #1 & 2 from Clifton Hills? like i said, its been a long time since i was there, but it still looks very familiar. i would love to go back again now that i actually own a camera. the last time i was there, i didnt. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back