The female figure on the back of a boat (SFW)

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another day in the sun. Trying to capture the sexiness of the female figure. I simply tried to capture what my eyes were drawn to. Did it work? C&C as you wish.

_DSC0142copycopy.jpg

did you put in a slight vignette in PP? or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Slight vignette. Although the upper right corner bugs me because it looks like I tried to hard on the vignette but it is actually colored like that in the original. The hard angle in that corner bugs me.

The curves and lighting are perfect. I think it would have been a complete picture if we saw the bottom of her body or less of it, so there's some type of better composition. I wish this was on seamless or on another background that's more interesting. But with what you had to work with, it's a pretty good picture. Just like I said, the comp could be a little better, either more of, or a tighter crop.

a little too skinny for me but.. wouldnt mind a warm color shot!
I think you cought the inspiration great. maybe a little more figure. Her top half ( or bottom ) needs more or less. just my .02

Last edited:
i agree. and the top right corner does seem odd. however i do love the water droplets on the ribs and hip. cropping is good if desired effect. although i would like to see some deeper shadows in the foreground for add contrast.

The edge of the lake is bugging me.. I feel like this should be an ocean beach shot with the water as the horizon.

But that's just my predisposition or something..

I'd play up to that tattoo more. It's interesting to me. I think maybe if she were turned a bit towards you and showing it more clearly. I also think a tighter crop sans suit top would be interesting (not saying show her bare chest, keep the crop below that). Maybe with a blue cloudy sky in the background and no ground/lake/horizon..

I don't know..

Also you didn't tell us what your eyes were drawn to, so I don't know if it worked. For me it's the tattoo and hip bones.

The edge of the lake is bugging me.. I feel like this should be an ocean beach shot with the water as the horizon.

I'd play up to that tattoo more. It's interesting to me. I think maybe if she were turned a bit towards you and showing it more clearly. I also think a tighter crop sans suit top would be interesting (not saying show her bare chest, keep the crop below that). Maybe with a blue cloudy sky in the background and no ground/lake/horizon..

I don't know..

Also you didn't tell us what your eyes were drawn to, so I don't know if it worked. For me it's the tattoo and hip bones.

I was drawn to wanting to get laid.

You guys are crazy lol. Thanks for the C&C

Last edited:

My eyes were drawn to the hip bones and the way the bottom swim suit was partially open leaving the imagination to wonder.

I don't know..

If this is what you were drawn to, the photo did not work for you.

I never even saw the backround of the photo...;):mrgreen:

She is so beautiful :angel:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back