The forums are SLOW

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The pages are slow to load. Tried from my desktop PC at home, from my laptop at Starbucks, and from work. This has been happening the last few days.

The forums are also slow in the sense that there's not much activity even with more members than ever. You can post a photo and it will stay on the first page for days, even if it gets no replies at all.

Put these two "slows" together, do the math, and the resulting picture is not a sunny one.

Are you sure it's not because of the boring threads? :biggrin:

Put these two "slows" together, do the math, and the resulting picture is not a sunny one.

oh oh oh can we have snow?? Pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee?

Hello (hello, hello), is there anybody in there?

The site is still comfortably numb. I guess it's live with it or just leave.

...I'm so bored.

You sure the site is slow now?
Been surfing around tonight and not noticed any slowdown in the site performance at all (and I had like 20 tabs of TPF open at once at one point)

I'm so bored that right now I'm trying to find the oldest thread on TPF.

You sure the site is slow now?
Been surfing around tonight and not noticed any slowdown in the site performance at all (and I had like 20 tabs of TPF open at once at one point)
It comes and goes. When I posted earlier it was bad (at least for me), then improved to almost normal, now it's bad again.

I have been so bored that I shot this the other day......

Feeling Boxed In
That's very neat. I wish I had the money to buy so many boxes. I guess I shoudn't spend it on lenses!

Please post it if you find it. Thing is, how will you know it's the oldest?

all this talk is making me want to go edit moth pictures now

Please post it if you find it. Thing is, how will you know it's the oldest?

Should I revive it? :lmao:

I don't know how I will know if it's the oldest... I can't find the very first one.

They're all from early 2003 though.

When was the forum started?

The homepage says March of 2003...does anybody know the exact date?

pfft gear addict showoff ;) :lmao:
After going through different sorts of intradictions.... the first step to recovery is to publicly admit to the affliction. :meh:

Hello, my name is kundalini....... *clears throat*........ *shuffles feet*....... *sharts himself*....... and I'm a gear whore........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back