The Girls (and sometimes Bob)

Bob romps.

Bob romps.jpg

What a look of content, so cute. The other day in my neighborhood as I was driving there was a small turtle on my my side of the road. I couldn't leave him there so stopped the car turned the flashers on and placed him in a safe grassy area. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's about the size of my hand by now. We've had him for 2 years. In fact, it's almost exactly 2 years, so his birthday is coming up in a few days! He was just a tiny little thumb Boblet when we got him :)

What a look of content, so cute. The other day in my neighborhood as I was driving there was a small turtle on my my side of the road. I couldn't leave him there so stopped the car turned the flashers on and placed him in a safe grassy area. Hope he is ok.

Yay! :)

Yup, it's mating season for a lot of species right now, so keep an eye out for more turtles that need rescuing.

Yay! :)

Yup, it's mating season for a lot of species right now, so keep an eye out for more turtles that need rescuing.

I will do that! [emoji217]

We has goslings around the corner. I need to walk over once it stops raining.

Box's and bags oh my!

The girls went shopping at DSW? Do they have any cat shoes like the B. Kliban ones?? lol

Had to look up B. Kliban :/

They prefer bare feet. But Mama needed new shoes and Mama hit a good sale AND a coupon :D (No, none of them are Coach.)

20170604_220908.jpg

A coupon and a sale! The girls seem to have mixed opinions.

(How do you not remember B. Kliban cats? nm You are younger than me... How about Laurel Burch??)

Last edited:
A coupon and a sale! The girls seem to have mixed opinions.

(How do you not remember B. Kliban cats? nm You are younger than me... How about Laurel Burch??)

Once I saw them, I recognized them, but just didn't ever know the name. Same with Laurel Burch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back