The Godsons 1st birthday! C&C please!

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these for my Godsons first birthday. His name is Logan. C&C would be helpful.

First and second shots are nice, the third is very nice but is completely ruined by the selective coloring. Selective coloring is tough, you either love it or hate it. :meh:

First and second shots are nice, the third is very nice but is completely ruined by the selective coloring. Selective coloring is tough, you either love it or hate it. :meh:
Agreed! With me, I hate the ones I don't like, and love the ones I do.

The first one looks like an old time portrait, pose and all. Well done! I also like the 2nd one from the bottom, the lighting, comp, expsosure, etc.

The first one looks like an old time portrait, pose and all. Well done! I also like the 2nd one from the bottom, the lighting, comp, expsosure, etc.

Thank you! I was just trying the selective color on them to see how it would work but Now that I have the same response from multiple people I understand now. :thumbup:

Thank you! I was just trying the selective color on them to see how it would work but Now that I have the same response from multiple people I understand now. :thumbup:

What if you took the opacity down on the blue parts - it might be less drastic. It might work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back