The good thing about always having your camera with you

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I've started to get into photography, I've taken my camera literally everywhere with me. Well, yesterday I was at the popular Galleria mall in Houston and I ran into a Basketball player. So to make a long story short, I got a picture with a semi-celebrity.:lol: He's not all that popular, unless you've been keeping up with the NBA for years. I just thought I'd share that in case there's any other NBA lovers on the forum.

Well, I am happy for you.
And while I don't know Damon Stoudamire at all, I know the Houston Galleria!! I have even BEEN there :D :D :D!

Pity it wasn't Amare. I watched NBA for a bit but got bored of it. College Ball is so much better but I can't get it. NBA players have made it and don't try except in playoffs. College players play with hear every game.

LaFoto said:
Well, I am happy for you.
And while I don't know Damon Stoudamire at all, I know the Houston Galleria!! I have even BEEN there :D :D :D!

Hahaha. Thank you. We live almost an hour away from there and we've finally stopped going there every single day. :)

Yeah Daniel, I know what you mean. The same with the WNBA. Women's College Basketball is so much more entertaining than the pros.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back