The Heart and Soul of the holiday season...

JerryPH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With the hopes that the moderators and admins leave this post in this specific area, I placed it here because I think more people come here than anywhere else... and I want to challenge all members, from 1 post newbies to 50 year pro veterans... to show me in 2 pictures what the holiday season means to you.

The rules are simple:

- All pictures should not be greater than 640 X 480 in size and lightly smaller is appreciated.
- You can enter only once.
- You have to post 2 pictures (not 3 or 1, and not 4 or more).
- Both pictures MUST envoke a strong emotion in you personally.
- Both pictures must show in some way how you celebrate this time of the year, no matter if it is Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza or whatever.

- Here is the challenging part... under each picture, you are to write in one word, the emotion this picture brings out in you. In 5 lines or less under that one word, explain WHY it brings out that emotion in you.

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to make others feel YOUR emotion by looking at and understanding YOUR photograph and your words.

This thread shall end after December 26th and no more entries shall be made. During and after this time, we all may look at these pictures and not judge or critique... but simply enjoy. Try to feel what the poster's pics made them feel.

Let me give you a fast example of one fictionary example:

Picture #1:
2079093372_d818cca3f2.jpg

Joy
We celebrate Christmas at our house. The holiday season fills me with joy becuase... (yadda-yadda-yadda, no more than 5 brief lines maximum... but 5 words is ok if that is all you want to type).​

______________________________​

This thread was started to bring out some GOOD feelings and challenge you to really try your best to make others feel what you feel.​

Can you do it?
I sure will give it a try over the next few days!​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back