The 'Hertz van Rental spams his way to 10,000' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right, so instead of going to bed like a good little boy, I decided to have another drink. I looked around and saw all the copious replies you have made on this thread ScottS. Now I'm not much of one to talk because I can certainly spew an enormous swath of bullSh1+ at very inopportune moments, but I have to say that your highjacking of this thread is in extremely bad form. I have already been accused of being pissy, but I would like to think that I haven't taken the piss.

Do you have no dignity? Do you not realize that it's not about you on this thread? Good god boy, you generated another thread that has over two thousand replies. I hope that you come to the realization and comprehend the concept of everything has a time and a place. IMO, You have misused your priviledges. I may be speaking out of turn, but if nothing is said, nothing will change. YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER! Settle down on this thread.

Someone may come behind me and tell me to f##koff and that's okay. I will abide by their concerns. It's a case of the greater good. ScottS, you're just being a prick after all is said and done. Figure it out. I'm out.

Amen to that. ScottS, do us all a favour and knock it off. If you really want to build up some big numbers, go play with a spreadsheet or something...

Well, since this thread has run its course anyway and Hertz has reached his 12.000 posts now, it may as well be closed, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back