LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Knochenhndchen01.jpg

OK, I admit: it is just an x-ray of my left hand, so I am not even the photographer of this one, the x-ray machine is, but it is my hand. (And thankfully everything is ok with it, nothing broken or so).

All in all, though, I think this looks nicely "darkside" :D

yea...... we'll have it here in the darkside.... thanks corinna :mrgreen: ..... its very cool to see the detail.... and i like the blue/green hue :thumbup:

Ooooh i've always been a sucker for X-rays lol, I had to get one done of my chest once and it looked awesome, shame I couldn't keep it. :(

I like it.
I would frame this one....well...I would. :lmao: Nice one Corinna. Glad everything is o.k.

Heyyyy, that's kinda cool. I don't have any xrays of any body parts (except my teeth). Glad to read (on various threads) that there's nothing broken and I hope the pain and swelling go away soon.

I hope your finger is doing alright Corinna!
I do have an X-ray of my hurt little finger too... I don't know if its ok if I post it in here, so if you don't like me doing it just tell me and I'll remove it :)

I was playing ball in boyscouts when this happened an it really hurt!:(

Part of my little finger wasn't anymore where it was supposed to be.... :confused::confused:
But the Dr just pulled it back in place :D

Here's the X-ray

fanger1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back