The January Photos are in so come have a look! Congrats...

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks

We had another great turn out this month. We have a total of 13 photos so please take the time to look through them all and then vote for your favorite.

Please click on the following link to view the gallery: January Photo Challenge gallery.

The polls will be open for the next 7 days.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the photos?

I have tried multiple times over the past 4 hours. I get to the page that should show the first 9 thumnails, but the images never load and my browser gets messed up and won't show me any images from any site after that. I shut down the browser and restart it, then everything is ok until I go back to the challenge photos again. Then the same thing happens again.

Yes, I am too, they will not load using MS Explorer, but do with Netscape, the odd thing is TPF does not work on my old revision Netscape :scratch:

lovely photos :D ... i voted for my favorite one

Yep doesn't work in my IE either. I sometimes get the first picture but thats all. Perhapes the moderators should have a look? LOL

It actually takes you to the photoforum gallery then you have to select the photoforum challenge gallery to view all of the photos. There are 2 pages worth of photos this time.

Yeah, it's loading seriously slow. So far only pics 1 and 3 have loaded for me and it's been at least a minute. I've had trouble with the whole site the past few days, forum and all...

I could have sworn that it was linking right to the January album when I posted this. I just edited it now and it definitely is linking right to the January album.

What's happening exactly that nothing is coming up? All the photos come up fine for me. The server was really slow earlier today so it could be that it was just taking longer then usual to load all the photos.

There seems to be an issue with some firewall software and the gallery. More specifically for some reason Norton Firewall sees the gallery photos as pop ups and attempts to block them.

If you're using firewall software try to disable it and then view the gallery. Let us know if this helps at all.

Chase is looking into an upgraded version of the gallery right now, which will hopefully fix this problem

I just updated IE, the photos are now loading for me at home, before i could not see any photos even i the threeds

From my understanding, there are some known issues with some versions of Internet Explorer 6 (and possibly some older versions) that can cause some strange things to happen with web images.

For anyone still having problems viewing photos, you may want to visit the windows update web site and see if there are some updates available for the version of Internet Explorer you are running. Hopefully this will fix all of the issues.

D'oh, forgot all about this, so I didnt get to vote for my picture, hehe, oh well. :0) I remembered thinking the time to vote would never come, then it came and went by.

Hey Gerry,
I had it set to stay up for 7 days. I don't know why it's down already. In any case I've changed it so it'll stay up until I manually take it down on Friday.

Should be able to vote for your photo now :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back