"Ready....."
IMG_0007.jpg

"Gotcha!"
IMG_0008-1.jpg

"Gotcha again!"
IMG_0005-1.jpg

And my rotten BC. :)
IMG_0025.jpg

Wish I would've gotten her whole tail in the first one, but I love the intensity in her eyes. She's always like that, especially when her Kong is involved.

What do you guys think about my exposure? Composition? Are they over or under exposed? What can I do better next time? Any feedback is appreciated!:) Thanks!

Great!

Critique:
#1 and #2 suffer from distracting backgrounds, but the stare in #1 and the action in #2 are great! If they were mine, i might crop them to see if i could lose the backgrounds but maintain the action...
#3 has the blown out sky and it makes it hard to pick out the dog.
#4 is fab! The only thing I would do is a small crop on the left to lose the pagoda - there would still be loads of space for the dog to "move in to". you'd also succeed in losing some of the blown out sky.

Please take my critique as that of a fellow noob, but it's what i would do with photos like these (and I often have photos much WORSE than these).

Thanks so much, Light, that was really helpful!

I went back and cropped them, as well as a few others, and it really did make a difference. I've always been frugal when it comes to cropping, so I'll have to get more comfortable with cutting things out of the picture! #3 unfortunately is probably more of a simple snapshot then anything else, I just loved her pose and the way she caught the Kong. She's such a freak for it.:)

Anyways, thanks again for the advice, it really helped!

Most reactions

Back