The Moll, portrait orientation.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just spent another couple of hours of pure bliss working on this crop/version. Kate has no modeling experience but she's a dancer in her spare time and her hand positions need very little direction.

Kate--3c-small.jpg

Thanks to Derrel for the crop suggestion. :)

Love this one. The tighter crop was good but this really brings a lot more attitude with it. Great shot

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Back in a box somewhere I have some old photos of my mother from the 40's that are in this style. The hand tinting on them has faded, to light pastels. Your work has peaked my interest to drag those out, scan and try to restore them. There is just something about this look that is still classic.

Back in a box somewhere I have some old photos of my mother from the 40's that are in this style. The hand tinting on them has faded, to light pastels. Your work has peaked my interest to drag those out, scan and try to restore them. There is just something about this look that is still classic.

You got it, Smoke! I was inspired by some old hand painted shots of my mother's. They were pretty poor jobs (local small town photog and a tight budget) but still quite fascinating.

Oh, this is wonderful to look at. I like the pose and processing quite a bit.

Absolutely top-drawer!!!! Wonderful image!

Oh, this is wonderful to look at. I like the pose and processing quite a bit.

Thank you, Gentlemen. I'm getting there slowly. Old dogs CAN learn new tricks and this forum is better than any college course. ;)

Awesome image. Man, I am out of votes for the month, this would be one of them for January POTM.

Awesome image. Man, I am out of votes for the month, this would be one of them for January POTM.

Thank you very much! I'm honoured, it's the thought that counts. :586:

This is a very nice image, but when scrolling down and seeing her hand it does seem quite large. Like being to close with a wide angle lens, but this was as 72mm.

This is a very nice image, but when scrolling down and seeing her hand it does seem quite large. Like being to close with a wide angle lens, but this was as 72mm.
Thanks Gooner, I think she may just have fairly large/long (artistic?) hands for such a petite young lady? I didn't notice at the shoot but as you say it was at 72mm, her hand wasn't forward of her body and was not far off camera level so there's shouldn't be any significant distortion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back