The Moon

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesinthebackcountry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Drove over to San Luis NWR to see if I can capture some wildlife and hopefully a nice sunset. I got a few photos of a Merlin (my first) feasting and a Tule Elk bull but couldn't find a good place to set-up for sunset. I happened to turn around and saw the moon and had to capture this....

_MG_0295.jpg

5D, 300mm f/4L IS, 1.4x II

Guessing clouds passing by the moon, I'd never heard of it either.

Note to self: Read post before commenting. :D

I think I like it BECAUSE your watermark balances the moon. Without the mark, I'm not sure it's all that interesting except for the beautiful colors.

I think I like it BECAUSE your watermark balances the moon. Without the mark, I'm not sure it's all that interesting except for the beautiful colors.

Without the colors, I would not have taken the picture. :mrgreen: :lol:

Understood and appreciated! I DO love the colors. I'm just not sure how to make the image draw you in. For some reason, your watermark does just that -- maybe some foreground object with a larger field-of-view would have helped.

Totally understand! I'd really wanted some foreground element, but power lines and man-made stuff (RV's/5th wheel trailers) just ain't my cup of tea!

Totally understand! I'd really wanted some foreground element, but power lines and man-made stuff (RV's/5th wheel trailers) just ain't my cup of tea!

So just leave the watermark on the image! It works!

I think a silver bullet parked somewhere off in the distance with a beat up jalopy attached to it would have been the icing on the cake.

maybe it's just me.

Most reactions

Back